- Ideal for rearing young animals
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals
- Human grade goat milk powder
- No cows milk
Natural Animal Solutions® Goat Milk Powder has been carefully selected from the finest sources available to ensure that it is 100% filler free. According to the Journal of American Medicine, “Goat milk is the most complete food known.” 72% of the milk used throughout the world is from goats. Natural Animal Solutions® Goat Milk Powder is rich in complex nutrients and its low lactose content makes it safe for weaning young tummies. It is an ideal supplement for cats, dogs, kittens, puppies, livestock and wildlife. It can be used as a convenient, delicious healthy treat or administered as a nutrient supplement to sick pet’s who refuse to eat. Contains naturally occurring vitamins and minerals: calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, B vitamins plus many more.
Natural Animal Solutions Goat Milk Powder is:
• Colour free
• Artificial flavour free
• Filler and anti clumping agent free
• Dairy creamer free
• Skim milk powder free
• and contains NO COWS MILK
Goat Milk vs. Cow Milk
• Goat milk is an excellent calcium source, providing up to 13% more a calcium than cow’s milk.
• Goat milk is more easily digestible because the fat molecules are one-fifth the size of those from cow milk making it easily tolerated by those with compromised digestive systems.
• It is one-third richer than cow’s milk and more nourishing.
• The flavor of goat milk is comparable to that of cow milk. Goat milk a has a milder, sweeter taste.
• Goat milk contains pre-formed Vitamin A in the milk fat that allows a it to be readily available for use by the body.
• Goats milk contains a more highly-evolved cholesterol than cows milk, making it more available for absorption to the brain and body. a (Cholesterol is essential to the health of the myelin sheaths ” a “white matter” of the nerves in the brain.)
• Goat milk contains more chlorine, fluorine and silicon than any other a milk. Chlorine and fluorine are natural germicides and fluorine assists a in preventing diabetes.
• Goat milk contains 2% curd, which precipitates in the stomach. Cows milk is 10% curd.
• Goats are naturally immune to diseases
• Goats milk is tolerated by a compromised /damaged liver because of the smaller fat molecules and it’s naturally homogenized.
• Goats milk contains a higher evolved carotene (pro-Vitamin A).
100% Pure Goat Milk Powder
To make one serve: Place two level tablespoons of powder into a glass. Measure out 150ml of water. Mix the powder in sufficient water to form a smooth paste, then add the remaining water.